Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Au revoir!

Today, I leave Houston for France and will be arriving tomorrow morning. After days of planning and packing you would think I would be nervous about the trip, but instead I'm ready to go and excited for what awaits me 5,000 miles away. What I am most excited about is meeting not just my fellow American delegates, but students from Armenia, Austria, Canada, France, Georgia, Germany, Great Britain, Greece, Italy, New Zealand, Poland, Romania, Russia, Spain, Sweden, Ukraine, and Tunisia. Although I'll be in France for only 11 days, the people I'll meet, the friends I'll make, the sights I'll see, and most importantly the experiences I will gain will shake and shape my understanding of world cultures and world history. 

Allons-y!


No comments:

Post a Comment